Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to our Family History Blog...

Welcome to Unlocking The Keys To Our Past. I have been working on my genealogy off and on ever since I joined the Church in 1972. I'm excited to report that I now have over 3500 names listed on ancestry.com. I have discovered so many wonderful tidbits about our family that I felt inspired to start a family history blog to share the fun things I have come across and hopefully that I will continue to uncover. Please feel free to ask questions or make any comments regarding our family history. I hope together we can find joy in the Work the Lord has asked us to do. I would love any contributions you would like to share. I love you all and it will be a great day when we meet all of our family members that have gone on before us. I pray we will all be sealed together and share the eternities as a family.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm excited to see what you found. I love genology stuff. History is so fascinating!

April said...

Thanks Sarah! I will try to post something at least each week with new discoveries. xoxo